Data controller – Who is the data controller?
- Identidad: HOLISTIC HEALTHY
- Contact person: Cecilia Rodriguez Rivera
- Domain name: www.holistic-healthy.com
Purposes – For what purposes do we process your data?
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the data you provide to us in order to:
- Manage the commissioning of services you perform through the Platform and the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Regularly send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Holistic Healthy by any means (phone, mail, email, WhatsApp or Telegram), unless otherwise specified or the user refuses or withdraws consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information relating to the scope of the commissioned services and the added value for the end user, unless otherwise specified or the user objects or withdraws his/her consent.
- To fulfill obligations laid down by law and to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- To transfer data to offices and authorities if required by legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the purposes above, we manage the following categories of data in Holistic Healthy:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communication metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of them and agrees to share the information contained in this clause, releasing Holistic Healthy from any liability in this regard.
- However, Holistic Healthy may carry out checks to verify this fact by taking the appropriate due diligence measures in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations.
Legitimacy – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, who is expressly requested to carry out such processing in accordance with the applicable legislation.
In addition, the legitimacy of the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which they may revoke at any time, even if this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes they wish to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with legal obligations applicable to Holistic Healthy.
Length of data retention – How long will your data be retained?
Holistic Healthy retains users’ personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, not revoking consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, the data will be blocked for the periods stipulated by law.
To which recipients will your data be passed on?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Holistic Healthy, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, where such communication is required by law or for the performance of contracted services.
Holistic Healthy has entered into appropriate contracts with all providers who provide services to Holistic Healthy to ensure that these providers handle your data in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
In cases where there is a legal obligation, it may also be transferred to government security forces and bodies.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public administrations, competent for the area of activity in question, if provided for by the legislation in force.
Information security – What security measures do we use to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Holistic Healthy’s servers.
- Encryption of information on Holistic Healthy’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user information by third parties.
- In cases where Holistic Healthy engages service providers to maintain the Platform that are located outside the European Union, these international transfers are governed by Holistic Healthy’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What rights do you have when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Holistic Healthy is processing personal data relating to you.
You also have the right to access your personal data and to request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, that the data be deleted if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, among other things.
In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Holistic Healthy will then stop processing the data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds or it is for the purposes of pursuing or defending any claims.
Similarly, you may exercise your right to data portability and revoke consent given at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its revocation.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, please note that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority and other competent public bodies with any claims arising from the processing of your personal data.